Monday 8 October 2007

Emo

It's been awhile since i last updated my blog.. Ages.. I haf no idea how i ended up 2 be like tis.. I jus lost all my passions in studies rite after SPM.. it was jus like the end of the world after SPM.. N the thing i regretted the most was quitin my Uni n coming back for Form 6... N rite now i miss my heydays when i was in Nottingham..

Engineerin block on the right if i am not mistaken..




Administration block..




Jogggin path



Dusk


Nite view of Nottingham University


My fav

I jus fucking miss the place a lot altho it was jus 1 sem.. I wonder if i am heading back 2 Nottingham after my STPM but i doubt it wif my results.. =X I jus sound pathetic n emo, needin others' attention.. Koi yi has been listening 2 my bitching a lot lately.. N how did i express my gratitude 2 her? I told her not 2 patronize me.. Fucking asshole wasn't i?

As promised, tis is the article written by my sis.. I shed tears reading it - couldn't stand things like tat.. Pls read..
-
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Sunday/Focus/20070929191152/Article/index_html

2 comments:

David said...

Sigh, you can emo all you want but never regret what u've done.

John Chai said...

wakaka.. whong wif a comment? LOL.. tat's very RARE.. DON'T PATRONIZE ME.. lol