Wednesday 17 September 2008

Mood : Lazy
Song : None

Who says i din update my blog? Well, I guess you all din notice something huh? I had linked wai king.. WAT? no big deal? yes it is.. he's a lousy friend of mine..

Neway, lit fwu had gone to UK last Sunday for his final year in law.. pretty fast huh? n i'm still in my fucking foundation.. N speaking bout tat, some1 has been crying like shit since then.. HAHA.. Well, it's not wat i intend to say.. it was an incident happened when i was sending cheok home from lit fwu's house..

Police 1 : Dari maner? *whispering*
Me : Sorie
Police 1 : Dari maner?
Me : Errrrr... Ermmm.. Arrrr
Cheok : Rumah kawan
Without hesitation, he signalled us, asking us to pullover at da side of the road.. n guess what? *VROOOOOOMMMMMMMMM*
Nah, just jk

There were another 2 police waiting to inspect us at da side there.. As v alighted from the car, the police requested for our My Kad n my driving licence.. Well, i don't know how things were goin on cheok's side.. Mine was like tis

Police 2 : Keluar semua barang u dalam poket dan letak kat bonet
Well, I haf no fucking choice but 2 acknowledge him.. more to patronizing him..

Police 2 : I check sikit yer
Me : HUH?
*from my chest to my thighs n then to my feet*
To his disappointment, he found nth but my pubic hair longer than his.. Well, i can't justify that my dick is longer his but the fact it is.. coz no human rights had been violated.. =D He then took my wallet n checked n while inspecting,

Police 2 : U ade minum?
Me : *GULP* takde.. *The truth is i did, a lil of chivas in lf's place*
Police 2 : U ade goyang?
Me : GOYANG? HAHA.. takde lar *WTF, i don't 'feng tou'*
Police 2 : *looking at my gf's pic*, U punya isteri yeh?
Me : HAH!! takde lar.. i masih muda lagi.. baru 20
Police 2 : Dah romen?
Me : *WTF??* Maner boleh bang? tak leh camni
Seriously WTF??
He then went on wif my car.. Every single inch was carefully examined n while they busied themselves wif my car, cheok n i were squating on the pavement facing the road, making us more like criminals.. =D

Police 2 : OI, bangun lar.. ape cangkung?
After inspecting thoroughly, the police gave back our My Kad n driving licence..R all the police nowadays so weird? LOL.. i guess the right thing 2 do is jus VROOOOOOOOMMMMMMM n get the fuck of there the next time any police stop me..

My moral of the story : Never say u r from ur friend's house..
Cheok's moral of the story : Never sit in chai's car.. FACE PROB..
SWT!!

3 comments:

Yee Wah said...

i do read your blog... this is a funny one... i agree with cheok, face problem...

Azim. said...

aha.."dah romen ke?"
*wtf,gila punya police
>_<

Jyphoon said...

Lol.... masalah muka XD