Wednesday 6 June 2007

Gravure

Let's jus admit tis, guys.. we are all 'hamsap' creatures.. OKK lar, i did lie saying that i din know how 2 make babies when i was in form 2 earlier in my post..*Chris and Wai Cheong, both of u r assholes for kantoikan me* Well, girls out there, u all jus hafta bear wif us as if we aren't 'hamsap', then we ain't guys.. So in order to check if ur bf is a real 'guy' or not, jus pose nude in front of him.. If his reaction is jus like Chris - YERRRRRRR and *close his eyes* then u know what to do next...


As I was checking on the new drama releases on the net, I came to a website where there was a list of japanese artistes. It was actually a link to a forum where you can actually pen ur own comments on the artist. Not knowing others but only Erika Sawajiri(actress from 1 litre of tears) left me no choice. Also, being a lil curious what would be ppl's comments on her somehow lured me 2 click on the link.. Well, it did n i clicked.. Guess what i found..


HOT HOT HOT

Burning HOT
Flaming HOT.. Gravure Idol
Anyway, more pics on my forehead..
Definitely a new star trek character..
Pic taken outside of a temple, Klang.. NO.. i am not there to pray to the God to help me diminish the swollen part..

Okkk.. i know it's a bit da potong.. after viewing her pics then only mine.. contrast like hell.. =X

No comments: