Friday 1 June 2007

Star Trek New Character..

I am recuperating rite now, after a day of exertion.. Anyway, I feel alienated.. very very alienated especially when i was taking lrt from Maluri to Hang Tuah tis morning... tryin my best not to get unnoticed, even walked to and fro in the Maluri LRT station while waiting for the train.. WHY?

It was all becoz of tis fucking tiny yet powerful insect.. THE FUCKING BUMBLE BEE.. I wonder why it chose me.. Well, maybe coz i am sweet.. =) but whyy



My forehead?? WHY?



Can't you choose any better place to land? i dun care if u chose my leg, my hand, my foot, or maybe the three of them.. And to make things worse, it landed right in da middle of my forehead.. very acurate huh?
I got stung by this idiotic bee yesterday while i was playing football in the field.. I din know what actually landed on my forehead but what a normal person would do if something landed on ur forehead out of a sudden? SMACK THAT on the floor, smack that give me somemore, smack that till you get sore, smack that oh-ohh.... - NO i dun wan somemore.. and NO i dun wanna get sore.. LOL..

I wasn't sure if i did kill the bee but i would like it dead rite now.. For the one whole hour after i got stung, i was groaning in pain and grumbling... !@#%$&*%.. Nth much after tat, went out for a movie wif Ewa.. Lanun Carribean.. It was awesome altho i was a bit da blur after missing the 1st and the 2nd one..After the movie, as usual we went for a drink in starbucks and that's when i rummaged her purse.. found NTH........

*****

woke up.. went to the toilet.. do business.. went to brush teeth.. As i was holding my toothbrush, my jaws dropped.. It was swollen like shit as i was looking at the mirror.. And tat was the time i wondered if i still wanna get my ass to skool for football match.. NO? YES? I went somehow..
It wasn't that shitty this morning altho every1 started giving a stare at me in the LRT.. Despite feeling embarrassed in skool, I proudly bragged the whole situation - A fight wif MBS fellas and got hit on the forehead but all of them ended up in da hospital.. Few hours later, it finally struck n got worse.. The radius of the swollen part was slowly expanding and as expected every1 was laughin like hell.. A gal actually did ask what happened.. Be4 i could answer..


Gal : What happened to ur forehed?
Me : .....
Jiun Kei : He was looking at a pretty gal ler while walking.. then *PONG*
Gal : Then the gal must be really pretty
Me: .....


Right now, all i can do is jus pray that it doesn't turn out to be like tis


OR

tis.. flower horn

maybe i shud haf some design too.. I might be the next star trek new character..
ps : It's addictive too.. as in touching and rubbing my forehead.. i will somehow chuckle everytime i touch my forehead



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was looking at a pretty gal ler while walking.. then *PONG*
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahah....

chuckle wen u touch ur forehead?
i noe wat dat means..
john : *in his heart saying..* i shudnt hav peek at de gal..not worth it..
hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha....

John Chai said...

LOL.. well, it depends how pretty the gal is.. =) tat gal might be my future gf though