Friday 3 August 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!!

August 3rd 2007, the day that i will never ever forget in my whole fucking life.. I will ensure tat tis incident will linger in my mind forever.. YES FOREVERRRRRR.. Well, i guess every1 has to acquiesce that friends r ubiquitous, but think twice if u haf the same mind-sets for best friends.. Having a best friend is jus as hard as finding pictures like tis



WAT? no big deal? yes it's definitely a fucking big deal - this kind of pics, u can oni see once in ur life time.. =X
*previous photo has been removed due to some1's bitching*


Ok, let's get back to business.. was out wif my buddy, Ewa in times square for a movie.. SIMPSONS - it was fucking funny n humourous.. jus a few days back, i actually told my friends that i ain't gonna watch it, not really a die-hard fan of simpsons.. and who would be such a fucking loser to waste RM 10 for simpsons? Answer: EVERY1..

I was still grumbling bout da movie throughout the 1st 5 mins.. N da rest 85 mins i was among one of the losers laughing the loudest in the cinema.. It totally proved me wrong - the perceptions that i haf for simpsons

The Simpsons



My fav character - Maggie

OK OK, got carried away a lil by Simpsons.. really gettin back to business.. As i was chit-chatting wif ewa in the cinema be4 the movie started, some1 caught my fucking attention.. It was my fucking best friend, Chen Jovi again.. accompanied by my fucking crush, Ruth Choy..

MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND WIF MY CRUSH.. how can u accept tat? my heart was shattered into million of pieces.. *Sob sob sob* Anyway, i jus wanna let every1 know tat no matter wat Jovi will alwaiz be my fucking best friend n life goes onnnnn..

List of top Bestest friends
Me - Jovi
Aaron - Jiun Kei
Nick Kee - Wei Lun
Wooi Hong - Big mouth guy and Wei Lun
Chris - Duncan

*supposed to haf each of every1's photoshopped pic side by side but i suck in photoshop.. 2 bad.. btw, imagination shud be gud enuf*
p/s : If u r so happened to read tis, never!! i will never ever fall 4 u - i jus don't wan history to repeat itself jus like the mother fucking Jess Chong's case.. tq

No comments: