Thursday 23 August 2007

DEAD

Feeling: Annoyed
Song: Bu Neng Shou De Mi Mi by Jay Chou

Ewa said my blog is so dead... N i hafta admit it, not in da mood of bloggin lately..

Anyway, haf been watching lotz of movies lately.. 'Ratatouille' on Tuesday nite wif 'Fei Hai' n Cheok in leisure mall-thank goodness no more gays sitting next 2 me.. N 'Secret' on the followin day wif Koi Yi in Times Square.. N almost wanted to watch Evan Almighty wif 'Fei Hai' n Cheok in Mid Valley yesterday..

Jay Chou

Ye Xiang Lun n Lu Xiao Yu



Neway, i jus realised tat i inherited my mom's nervous temperament.. =X Well, u knowww la my mom, gets panicked every single min especially when i ain't at home - out 2 yum cha n back home in the wee hours.. she will call every half n hour n ask the same old question altho she knows what i gonna reply her

Mom: *wif a laluk voice* When u gonna come home?
Me: Soon
Mom: Hmm.. * Hangs up*

After 1 hour,
Mom: Why aren't u home yet? U r having tuition early in da morning 2morrow
Me: Soon lar
Mom: Nmmm.. *Hangs up*

After a few hours,
Mom: Where r u now?
Me : In my room sleeping now lar

Mom: Oh, ok.. *Hangs up*


Pretty gud in sneaking into the house n vice versa.. Ketara she has tis nervous temperament.. but every parent does feel da same for their children.. pretty sure 4 tat..

Back to the topic.. I was on my way for my General Paper test which i had signed up earlier *yeah, need to pay 4 tat* in Kasturi on Thursday when i received a msg from my friend saying tat we mus sit according to the number we registered.. As far as i recall, i din register wif him.. GULP..n the 1st person who came into my mind was my other friend, ying ling who registered wif me.. Having no colour pencils, no calculator, no knowledge -i started 2 feel da 'cuakness' n was jus thinkin of turnin back but u all know, John Chai isn't tat sampah afterall.. =X

Exam was about 2 start n Ying Ling was nowhere to be seen.. =X Cuak.. She reached jus on time n I guess we screwed up da paper together..

No comments: