Saturday 15 December 2007

Gathering

Any1, victorians?


No doubt it would be freakin fun if da whole batch turns up, but what is a gathering without John Chai? lol.. Sad to say, i hafta pass this 1 as i will be flying 2 Japan on 21st.. FARK!!! Well, i alwaiz long for these kind gatherings n trips..
Speaking bout trips, there's a story to be told
.
Somwhere in the mid of Oct, ,
Me : Hey, is there any class trip ar?
Chris : Oh, u din hear bout it? We r goin to Frasier's Hill
Me : U serious? Ohh when is it?
Chris : 8, 9, 10th Dec
Me : Oh, ok thanks
.
So, tis idiot went n spread da news bout da class trip.. And during a 'yum cha' session wif Nick Kee,
.
Me : Eh, u goin for our class trip ar?
Nicks : HUH? Where? When?
Me : Chris din tell u? 8, 9, 10th Dec.. goin to Frasier's Hill
Nicks : Nope.. Fucker lar they all, din tell me.. ketara wanna jack me
Me : LOL.. *padan muka, better thank me for telling u tis*
.
Well, it din really end there.. tis idiot went on n on spreading the news - Jiun Kei, Theen Chuan, Lit Fwu, Pik Yen, and Koi Yi - even asked her 2 tell her SBU gang..
On the 9th Dec, while i was 'yum cha-ing' wif pik yen n lit fwu,
.
Lit Fwu : Eh, when's ur class trip d?
Me : Fuck lar.. dun mention
Lit Fwu : Why? Postponed d?
Me : There's no class trip.. If there is, I would be in Frasier's Hill rite now.. I was conned by the fucker, Chris...
Lit Fwu : lol
Pik Yen : LOL
Me : ..... Guess when da fucker actually told me da truth? 4th of Dec.. the fucker conned me for 1 month plus n tat day, my mom even asked me when my class trip was.. I told her no more class trip, i was played..
.
I ain't gonna forget bout tis, Chris.. u hear me? LOL.. Anyway, where's our mother fucking class trip huh? So much of Langkawi Island, Club Med, Taman Negara, Lake Kenyir and etc..Not to blame danny as every1 was fucking busy wif the their preps for STPM..

Back to the topic, gatherin? Any1, victorians? it's not jus an ordinary dinner n gathering like tis r not ubiquitous.. I would say it's a must attend gathering.. Ask urself, how many gatherings like tis r there in ur life? I can prolly count them wif my fingers..
All in all, jus attend the mother fucking gathering ler n tell me bout it when i am back from Japan.. LOL

1 comment: