Wednesday 5 December 2007

LOSER

HOLIDAYS!!! It seems like there's no more excuses for me not to blog.. but come to think of it, it somehow gives me hundred or maybe million of reasons to contradict..

Tis whole holiday thingy is a lil boring compared to the 1 i had 2 years back.. Reason? well, who would actually haf the mood 2 enjoy after flunking his exam? Having done so badly in STPM, no doubt tat i am afraid that i would once again fail my parents.. Don't u ever think that my parents r rich, they r jus working their asses for the sake of their good-for-nth son.. If it wasn't becoz of me, my father would haf retired years ago n led the life he desired..

Oh yes, i will be fucking heading back to da place where i was from n yes again, i will be fuckin repeating my foundation.. Don't u haf any shame huh? Friends will be fucking doin their 2nd year and i will be pathetically repeating my foundation.. "Oh lil boy, u still doin ur foundation huh? HAHA."


Nottingham University

I was no better than an idiot for once blaming others for flunking my exam.. "OH, i jus broke up n i couldn't study at all." Well, maybe i din directly put all da blames on her but indirectly YES.. Wake up will i? time 2 do so...

No comments: