Monday 23 July 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Mood : Lazy
Song : It's a happy line by Yui

List of dramas to be watched..
1. Attack No1
2. I love u Mom
3. Orange Days
4. Summer Snow
5. Gokusen
6. Aijou Ippon

N farkk.. haf been dling Ruri's Island for ages, still no seed.. KNNCCB.. currently watching Attack No1 n Taiyou no uta movie version which Yui is playing as Kaoru Amane..

Neway, a real procrastinator.. It took me more than a week to actually upload da pics n blog about it.. It is supposed to be a joint party between Nick Kee and my fucking best friend, Chen Jovi.. N guess what? Nick Kee jacked my best friend's party by giving excuses his house couldn't accommodate Jovi's friends.. =( What a gud hospitality I HATE U, NICK KEE FOR THAT...
Hmmm.. i guess i brought da most meaningful present.. not trying 2 boast but i really think i did, if oni u know wat i am trying 2 say.. Chris and Bo came a lil late, well, Indians r alwaiz late.. =D
Not even a word of hi,
Chris : U goin clubbing huh?
Me : .........
U think i wanna wear da shirt bought by my sis in Germany so much? It has been on my chair for ages waiting to get rot oni.. =X I was on my way out n my sis gatal suddenly n asked me 2 change


Everybody being jobless.. It was fucking boring




So off we went 2 accompany Chris to see his gf, Elena in the 'nearby' steamboat restaurant.. It turned out to be they were celebratin some1's birthday there too.. =X
p/s : See the china apek carrying his mug? all da way from his house


It was freaking boring not to mention, i only kenal Elena, Vivek n Isaac.. sat at the roadside talking cock stories while waiting 4 back ups.. 3 cars were summoned 2 fetch us back to Nick Kee's house. =X



from left : Wai Leong, Nick Kee - the birthday boy, Ying Ling, Joanne, Lik Sheng.. N no idea whose head it is..


=X


2 many.. Jus tell me which guy u r interested n i'll tell u his contact.. =X


Whong being jobless


'Hoi sam sei the birthday boy lor'
p/s : sorry joanne, blame yee hui for blocking ur face

N lastly,

The kings of Bollywood


No comments: