Friday 13 July 2007

I am FUCKED!!!

I fucking flunked my MUET.. while every single of my friend obtained a solid band 5 or 6, I got a fucking band 4.. Not to mention that my sis achieved a band 6 when she was in form 6.. It was a total disaster to actually come back for form 6.. Tis jus fucking gives my uncles n aunts a fucking opportunity to actually compare my results wif hers..

So much of being a band 7 student.. definitely building castle in the air and the pathetic part was every1 was saying.. "Don't worry, u definitely can.. u r smart or The way u blog is gud enuf to get a band 5" - Stop giving me tis kind of bullshit n i fucking had enuf of it.. Worse still, some1 even congratulated me.. Maybe her intention was gud but I told her off - I was an asshole wasn't i?

It's said that every could has its silver lining which i think it's definitely bull.. each n every part of it

OKKK.. time for me to fucking wake up and accept the fact tat it will still be a fucking band 4 no matter how i much i bitch n groan.. Maybe Ewa is rite, i am never humble n to make matter worse, i don't acquiesce.. definitely a pain in the ass

No comments: