Sunday 8 July 2007

Mysterious Gal

I was very da sesated.. it was my fucking 1st time to Sunway Pyramid on my own by car.. as far as i recall, the last time i went 2 Sunway Pyramid was during my primary skool trip - some Eureka Shit that i was so eager to enter.. Thinkin back, get a life would u?

Neway, i roughly know da way but wasn't really sure.. somehow i got there jus on time - 5 pm as promised buttttttt.......
Feeling rather late, i immediately parked my car n without hesitation, got my arse to the shopping mall.. Ok, i was damn blur n i am alwaiz blur - i din take note the floor i parked my car.. Not only that, i merely remember the entrance i came in from.
Hp showed 5:45.. She wasn't there yet.. =X n I had been standing there like an idiot looking at how ppl fell down, wetting their asses. =0
So there she was after waited almost an hour for her.. A self-baked muffin as a compensation? Or a bribe for a ride home? Anyway, it din taste like shit n it was consumable.. but certainly not for business purposes.. Off we went to buy tickets since she wanted 2 watch transformers... YESS, transformers again.. my ass was itchy again.. Earliest we could get was 9:30pm..
So we had our dinner in some random restaurant, which looked attractive but da food definitely tasted like shit.. She can really eat.. PIGGGG.. Imagine hadn't done eating in the restaurant, she requested another food from other shop. I was reluctant but she insisted.. =X Foot bill and cheerio to the restaurant.. After a few rounds of circulating the mall, we stopped by at Waffle World..
Waffle wif dog shit toppings aka Blueberry icecream waffle

It was time, so we foot the bill n rushed to cinema for transformers.. It wasn't boring even it was da 2nd time.. Nth much after tat, sent her home after the movie.. totally a great nite.. =)
Din really take pics, aint' camwhores..

4 comments:

John Chai said...

ewa is mad of MEEEEEE.... n i am mad at her alsoooooooooooo.. =X

Yee Wah said...

Yea liar.. i hate you

John Chai said...

haha.. no meh? u lied 2 me also.. friday evening till nite u were free like hell.. u on9 all da time.. =X

Yee Wah said...

There're 2 assumptions you can make:
1. i was away from keyboard , busy doing something,eventhough my msn was in online status.
2. i merajuk and refused to go out with you.
but these are not true.