Wednesday 16 May 2007

Faker!!!

Feeling jobless, went to my folder which is full of junk to view some pics in order to quench my boredom.. As I was goin through the pics in my folder, I found tis really funny.. And on the request of some1..



"Don't take my photo arkk!!!" Too much of the idiot box.. couch potato


"OIII!!!! told u not to take my pics!!"



Feeling FCUKSTRATED, she finally gave up

Here's another one...


Okkk.. scout den vicinity is never clean before until........





Here comes the saviour..



Sweep sweep sweep




Job's done..

Okk.. who would be so damn free to sweep around in a hot afternoon? I jus find it really fake.. Obviously it was the other way round.. First, i collected the rubbish from the litter bin and scattered it around.. Then, went n 'sabor' a broom and a dustpan from the nearby class.. Next is where my actings come in, sweep sweep sweep..

If it isn't for my moral project, i would be fucking sleeping at home, dreaming of Jessica Alba lying next to me on my own bed. How I wish..

Neway, totally agree wif most of the comments.. the best entry i haf read so far..
http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2007/05/two_years.php

No comments: