Friday 11 May 2007

Happy Birthday Again!!!

Mood : Emo
Song : Cry and Only Hope by Mandy Moore

Have you ever felt like whenever you listen to the songs u used to listen a lot in da past, they remind u exactly how u felt once. It happens to me all the time.. round the clock whenever i come across to songs which was sent by my ex-gf.


Anyway, I was such a dumbass. Very very very.. It was supposed to be a suprise dinner for my friend whose birthday was on thursday. I was invited to the dinner without her knowledge. As expected, i accidentally told her indirectly tat i would be goin by asking her to bring cds for me. lol.. i tried my best to cover up after tat but in vain.. she brought the cds for me.. =X


Went to Halo Cafe in Connaught for 2nd round and it was really fantastic.. we pulled a prank on the birthday gal saying that we were heading to Michelle's house but instead, we all ended up in Halo Cafe.. How? * all well planned till i din realise* This cunning fox asked me to stop at the 7-11 as she said she wanna purchase something. Came back wif 1 can drink. OKKKKK.. 1 can drink? Helloooo.. is the 'chauffeur' dead?
Back to the topic, "Oh, i forgot to bring my house keys.. As i was buying something, i oni realised that the house keys are not wif me.. Don't worry, my sis is on her way back.. Jus need to hang on there.. Err.. We jus go to any cafe nearby to 'yum cha' 1st ler.. "*Trust me her acting i must say could bag herslef an oscar and jus in case u need any plot to assassinate the President of United States, don't be hesitate to ask for her help*


As we stepped into the cafe, every1 started singing birthday song. Though it was a lil akward as ppl from other tbl were staring at us.. I felt like goin to their faces and shout, " Ape tengok tengok? Ade hutang kar? Ta alak tengok org birthday kar?" LOL.. 7 of us there and we were ought to finish the whole cake.. I got to eat 1/4 of the cake and i was the oni one who finished.


Credits to Mel who doesn't know how 2 to take picture..


Hapie Belated Burfday!!!

U know those cafe where they haf singer performing and u can actually dedicate songs.. It started with this gatal Mel and Michelle 'helped' ' Kim Boss' to dedicate song to 'Da Da'... It jus din end there..

Mel : Can you pass me the paper and pencil? I wanna dedicate song to my bf.. He's very obidient today * Meaning normally he isn't? LOL*

Hmm.. 'sounds fishy' was wat I told Michelle.. As wat i expected.. Not for her bf, Derrick but..... The song were 'Superwoman' dedicated to Michelle by me.. And those singers were not jus singers.. more like a DJ for radio station.. and they started to talk cock bout me and michelle which was funny i suppose.. Every1 there laughed and i jus followed*coz i dun understand a shit what they were talking about as it was all mandarin... *


Nth much after tat.. Sent Michelle and Jasmine home.. Went home and watched 'A walk to remember'.. Well, i know it's a lil to late to blog this but better late than never.. And i haf watched it a few times be4.. This movie really drives me crazie.. Got emo everytime i watch it.. =(

Perfect Match.. Everything seems so perfect



Awwww...










2 comments:

Yee Wah said...

so jiwang, the pics

Anonymous said...

whee whee ~~