Wednesday 23 May 2007

On the run

Instead of burning the midnite oil, i went to sleep very early because for me to contemplate studying, it's like asking me to choose my future wife. A toilsome task and it takes ages for me to actually settle down n start flipping through my revision books.. So off i went to my bed after 'Heroes'... it was fucking good.. lovin it.. Neway, OINK OINK..

*****

It was 4 am in the morning when i looked at my hp.. woke up wif a purpose.. STUDY? ahh, give me a break, forget it.. As expected, my dad was right in front of the idiot box with his eyes slightly opened.. AC Milan 1 Liverpool 0 *farkkkk*.. So much of being a liverpool fan, i din even know who was in the starting line-up.. With disappointment, went back to sleep, not wanting to watch the rest of the game. OINK OINK

*****

6:45 am... Gosh.. had a really well sleep.. And guess what i dreamt about? One of the most stupid dream i came across. The 1st prize goes to my sis - Godzilla menyerang KL.. and this is mine.. It started with my family and i were on our way to my aunt's place for a dinner if i am not mistaken. As we were about to reach, someone's hp rang. It was my mom's..

Mom: Hello
Auntie :........

Mom: What? Police raiding ur house right now looking for John?
Auntie:.......
Mom: He's wanted by the police for extorting sweets from people? What on earth are u talkin bout?
Auntie: .....
Sis: Yeah... alwaiz smokes also
Me: ..... *punches my sis and alights from the car*


*OK.. that doesn't make sense at all..*
1st - instead of my house, y would the police raid my aunt's house? some infernal affairs thingy? And I suppose the police has nth better 2 do..
2nd - y would i wanna extort sweets? well, maybe i was too despo
3rd - i don't know y my sis said tat.. and i am pretty sure she won't in reality
4th - i wouldn't punch my sis even IF she said such a thing..

So now that i was wanted by the police, I had no choice but to escape and hide.. din wanna get busted and ended up behind the bars though i din do a shit.. Ran all the way down as fast as my legs could carry me to the nearby playground which was a stones throw away.. *as if the police couldn't find me only*.. Anyway, sat alone in the playground in the state of shock.. lit a ciggy and took a few puffs until a old lady came out of nowhere, alerting me that the police were coming after me.. assisting me to escape and she even planned an escape route for me.. wtf?

So we ended up in KFC, Jaya Jusco Maluri.. *What a place!! I din't know y we chose KFC and how we ended up there..we walked? we drove? we flew? I don't know and i don't give a damn.. at least her masterplan did work* And guess what the fark did we talk about? COUNTER STRIKE (CS).. WTFFF?? seriously wtf? And suprisingly we got along very well.. wtf again? Then my nightmare inched nearer and nearer to me as i spotted a troupe of police wandering around with this on their hands...


John Chai wanted!!!
This time i couldn't run anymore as there were police everywhere even in front of the main entrance.. They went from table to table asking for me.. For that moment, it really sent chills down my spine.. Finally, my tbl they reached and what i did was i took my drink and covered up my face as if i was drinking.. *stupid enuf to do tat* And one of the police asked the old lady if she saw this guy, pointing at the poster.. "Nope!! said the old lady." Pheww.. thank god.. very relieved.. BUT came this gatal police who actually snatched my drinks away from me.. *GONE and HL d*

All the police started gathering around my tbl as if there's a party goin on wif one of them asking for my IC.. Feeling reluctant, i took my wallet out and gave him an IC.. HE said "Hmm, nama awak Yee Meng Moon ye?" I was like "HUH??" He replied "Takpe, we cakap kat balai!!"
NOOOOO... THEN....
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
"John, time to get up!!! You are already late for skool..," shouted my mom.. LOL

*I swear it was stated Yee Meng Moon in that IC and i haf no idea y... and i am despo to meet this old lady* Hope too see her again in my dream later.. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meng Moon

damn john you are lost in your world just like me fighting the duplicated terminators..
does it mean a turn off if my name is pop up?
anyway it inspires me to 'jom lepak' at nearest kfc la

John Chai said...

LOLL.. i am jus jk.. =D sorry.. i prefer mamak.. =) jom lepak mamak..

Audrey S. said...

lol. some dream you had. hahahaha