Thursday 17 May 2007

Slow and Slower!!

Once upon a time, there was a family of four living in a place named Cheras.. They alwaiz have dinner together in the dining hall.. During one of the dinners,

Me : Not gonna wait for sis?
Mom : She'll be late today.. Eat 1st.. So when is the new form sixers coming in?
Me : Errr.. they came in d.. last Tuesday.. The amount is a lil disappointing.. only 40 of them to make up 5 classes..
Dad : Yeah.. VI's standard has been deteriorating nowadays.. Tat's y noone wans to go to ur skool
Me : ..........
Mom : Yeah.. Hard to earn a living.. No money to go to college and university..
Me : ........... *stoned*
Dad : ............*stunned*
Me : Huh? What talking u? Isn't it the other way round? No money go coll or uni then more will go for form 6.. And what's that to do wif lil ppl coming to my skool?
Mom : ..........

*After a long pause of silence*
Mom : LOL.. Yeah, exactly.. what i said is totally upside down.. *chuckle*

Okkk.. looks like my mom is kind of slow.. I, myself is considered slow but for me to point my fingers at others, they must be real damn slow.. =X
Dad : What i said earlier is true unlike ur mom * Nose up in the air*

Nose up in the air? What? Err.. Helloo.. it's not like u won the class debate... what's there to be proud off?

Dad : That's y.. work too much wif a lawyer..
Mom : My cousin said all lawyers are crooks.. including herself..
Dad : Sooner or later, u will be one of them
Mom : &^(&^^%$@#@)(&
Dad : (^%*&$*^%$@
Me : ..... I am done *stands up and walks away*

LOL.. everything is true except for the part my parents argued.. and really sorry for me to post this up.. =X

No comments: