Sunday 6 May 2007

World Press Freedom Day ( Part 2)

Great performance.. enuf said


I wasn't really there for the whole day.. oni when the gigs were performing there.. to be exact.. oni be there for Mei-Chern. At least she kept her promise to be there.. Worth every single drop of my sweat. Could actaully feel that the sweat was exuding from my skin wetting my whole body. Neway, thought would be late, ran all the way to CM from Plaza Rakyat station with a ciggy between my fingers.. *pancit*

It was a guy named Pak Pandir performing when i reached.. He was one kind of a joker.. same as Sei Hon but jus that all his songs are in malay. Felling rather uneasy, i went to a random CIJ member *who later i got to know tat she's a friend of my sis' lecturer* and asked if Mei Chern had already performed. "Nope," she answered. "YAHOOOO," i shouted.............. in my heart.. LOL

Then my sis and her 'friend' arrived and joined. Jus after Pak Pandir was Mei-Chern.. rite on time. Played a few songs including 'Do You See Me like You?' , Breathe', 'My Time' and even Kau Ilhamku by Mambai.. GUESS WAT?

Me and Mei-Chern

Get to haf a picture wif her after her performance.. Well, it took HELL loads of guts for me to approach her for a picture. And her mom offered me Mei-Chern's cd.. and i refused.. HOW STUPID? SERIOUSSLY.. feel like shooting my own head.. ARGHHHH...

Nth much.. din wait for my sis' lecturer, Azmyl Yunor to perform. but went home straight. He was rushing from the airport to CM when my sis msged him.. LMAO.. saw him performing once in The Curve and he's another funny guy..

P/S : Keep on rocking Mei-Chern


No comments: