Thursday 10 May 2007

Hectic day


Child abuse.. Errr.. teenage abuse


Signs of abuse



Cigarette butt?

Noone can actually bare to imagine what I have been through all these while.. NOONE.. With all the blades and cigarette butts..

Obviously NOT.. lol.. it's jus that noone will believe if i say i have been hunting for a dog for the past 3 days in Puncak Jalil. Furthermore, it's more convincing to say it's abuse.. LOL.. Well, it all started when i received a call right after my MUET speaking exam. Teacher Joanne? Oh God, I smell fish.. A name would never pop up on my cell phone screen unless something unpleasant happens. Should I answer? Should I not? Well, curiosity kills the cat and I answered the call, hoping that this time it would be something different like money falling from the sky.
Me : Hello teacher
Teacher : Yes John, I need ur help...

Oh damn.. HL d*terpancing* After all the explanation - A dog which was abused in the past was adopted by a friend of my teacher from the SPCA. And this fucking bitch ( i mean the dog ) escaped from house wouldn't wanna go home.. IDIOT.. well, after all the torture and abusion, it is not only afraid of humans but also its own species. Besides its right ear and eye were cut, its right leg was tied with barb wires. Who would be such an asshole to do that? Physco..

Anyway, attended a dinner in Overseas wif my aunts and uncles wif bruises all over my hands and legs. Again, can't resist..


Special Seafood Combination Platter.. Isn't that 4 season shit thingy?

Hong Kong Style Whole Suckling Pig.. OKK.. hopefully no Malay reads my blog.. Allow me to elaborate on this food.. It was some shit in between the piece of the pork and the 'mantao'.. LOL.. it was my first time encountering suckling pig which comes in sandwiches.

Next,

Steamed Tiger Grouper.. This tastes nice.. Vey much like crab meat


Deep fried piglet ribs.. Pork again

Oh yah.. It took ages for the food to come.. My cousin was wondering as there were only four tables occupied in the whole restaurant.. "What? Waiting for the duck to come out from the egg ar?"


Braised Goose Webs with Vege

As I was enjoying tis dish so much, my cousin stopped eating out of a sudden and said to me " I am worried bout you." "Why? I replied." "The next morning u wake up u might find ur hands with webs like donald duck," he said.. LOLL




'Yau Mak wif scallops.. Nth specal bout this dish




Fried 'Min Sin' = Fried Mee String.. direct translation




Desserts

There goes RM 800++.. My stomach was not even half filled.. Damn.. Rather ask my dad to spend me a meal in Jln Alor and the rest save it for me to buy new hp.. *sounds so kiamsap*

No comments: